Returns and refund policy
When to return (Direct Delivery)
- Changed your mind about your order? Not a problem – simply let us know within 14 days of receipt of your goods that you wish to return your unwanted goods. You then have a further 14 days to return the item(s) to us.
- Information regarding the return of damaged goods can be found at the bottom of this returns policy.
- Please be aware that we will need to inspect and approve a return before issuing any refunds.
How to return (Direct Delivery)
- We kindly request that you put your returns request in writing to us and state whether you would like a refund, exchange or replacement. Please inform us of your request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our upmost to respond within 1-2 working days.
- Please note that you are liable for any transportation costs incurred to return your item(s).
- Please be aware that any unwanted goods should be returned to us unused, in their original packaging, and in the condition in which you received them. Please check that all instructions and fixings for your item are included with your return.
- If your order comes in multiple boxes, please ensure that all parts are returned to us in their original packing and in their original received condition.
- Please ensure that you also request proof of postage from your chosen courier and notify us of your return tracking information at email@example.com
- All returns should be sent in original packaging. If you are unable to repackage the item please note a £20 charge will apply for the cost of replacement packaging.
Getting a refund
- The team processes the refund to your original method of payment within 3-5 working days of confirming that we have received your item(s). The return of the funds into your account is then dependant on the end processor, e.g. your bank, Paypal, ShopPay, etc.
- For items that are returned to us as unwanted, we will refund the original paid price of the item itself .
- If you have requested a replacement or exchange of your goods, this will be sent out once we have received and approved your return.
- We reserve the right to withhold part or all of a refund should any unwanted goods not be returned to us in their original condition. A re-stocking fee may also apply.
- If you would like an update on the status of your refund, exchange or replacement please contact our team on 0333 090 1921 (Mon to Thurs, 8.30am-5pm, Fri 8.30am-1.30pm).
Returning faulty products All items should be checked upon delivery, even if you are not planning on using your item straight away.
Although we strive to ensure that all of our products are carefully packaged and delivered to our customers, unfortunately there may be rare occasions when an item arrives faulty or damaged. In the event of receiving a faulty item, we please ask that you either: Reject the item upon delivery
Sign for the item as damaged and then forward on details of the issue plus any supporting images within 3 working days to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that we cannot accept damaged claims after 3 working days of receipt of the order.
Any replacements for items that have been agreed upon by our team as faulty/damaged will be sent to you free of postage charges.
Contacting us If you have any questions about returning goods, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer service team. Contact telephone: 0333 090 1921 Contact email email@example.com We are open from Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 1.30pm. Friday 8.30am to 1.30pm