QUELLA-Varsity Electric Bike-Hybrid-Cambridge -ET Bikes-BEO11
QUELLA-Varsity Electric Bike-Hybrid-Cambridge -ET Bikes-BEO11
The vintage retro look.
The Quella Electric Varsity range maintains a vintage retro design with a revolutionary electric motor.
The motor and battery fit neatly inside the rear hub in a handsome, stainless steel plated body that enables partial re-charging whilst you ride.
- Maximum range - 37 miles / 60km
- Recharge time – 2-3 hours
- Motor and Battery – Zehus rear hub motor with 155wh hub battery, bluetooth app, GPS tracking and KERS regenerative braking
- Frame and fork – 4130 Cromo track style frame and fork
- Gearing – Single speed
- Braking – Dual pivot calliper brakes
- Other – Premium paint finishes and detailing, 40mm deep section rims with CNC brake surface
Controlled by your smart phone.
Bluetooth technology links the hub to your handlebar remote and your phone so you manage your hub settings through an app.
Regenerative braking (KERS)
The hub incorporates a regenerative KERS (Kinetic Energy Recuperation System) braking system, similar technology as used in Formula One engines, energy is converted to recharge and power the battery whilst back-pedalling and simultaneously slowing the bicycle down.
And a GPS tracker and alarm
The rear hub can even be used as a GPS tracker, with tamper proof alarm and wheel lock function. Motor assistance activates once the bike reaches 5km “As soon as you stop pedalling, the motor will stop pushing”.
Extremely lightweight thanks to the 3.2kg rear hub motor and battery combination, the Quella e-bike starts at just 13.9kg for the 51 and 54cm frames and 15.2kg for our 58 and 61cm frames.
The Zehus electric hub has 4 power levels:
- No assist - manual riding
- Eco mode - Pedal assist with maximum distance of 60km from one charge.
- Turbo - Maximum pedal assistance up to 25km/h with a maximum power of 250W
- Turbo Custom - Create your own power mode using the Bluetooth app. You can change 2 parameters: the amount of Boost the motor gives you at low speed and the overall amount of Assistance factor of the motor.
NOT MICRO CARS OR QUADRACYCLES
Contact ET Bikes sales for details of delivery or collection.
DELIVERY, BIKES AND EBIKES
Orders are dispatched on weekdays only.
ET Bikes offer you two options for taking delivery of your new bike/scooter.
1) Click & Collect allows you to select the most suitable store in your area to have the bike delivered to. The store staff will check over the bike for you and ensure it is in full working order ready for your to collect. We also have them provide you with a free service after your first 3 months usage. There is a nominal £25 charge for this, selected at checkout. This also saves you having to wait at home for a delivery, means you have no big box to dispose of and most importantly means your new bike is set-up correctly by a professional with an ongoing introduction for servicing and peripheral supplies. Any order placed before midday will be dispatched for delivery the following working day. Available through participating stores only.
2) Direct Delivery; available to Mainland UK addresses only at £10 per item but free for orders over £500. Estimated delivery time 2-5 working days. We will dispatch orders received by midday that same day and our chosen courier will deliver direct to your door. You will need to be in to sign for the delivery and bikes will be delivered boxed, 85% assembled. Final assembly should be conducted by someone competent with the basic mechanics of a bicycle, if you require the help of your local bike shop please be aware the service will be chargeable
3) Direct Delivery Electric Bikes; electric bikes are delivered 'built and ready to ride'. This means one of our trained, expert mechanics has fully assembled your bike in our workshop, applied protective packaging and re-boxed it for our courier to deliver it to you. After delivery you only need to make minor adjustments.
On arrival please complete the following:
- Remove the electric bike and any documentation/spare parts boxes from the outer carton and take off any protective packaging.
- With the bike on the ground or in a work stand, loosen the bolts on the handlebar stem where it meets the fork, line the handlebars up to the front wheel and re-tighten.
- In some cases you may also need to adjust the handlebar angle. To do this please loosen the bolts on the front of the handlebar stem where it meets the handlebars and rotate the bars until it is in a comfortable position, then re-tighten bolts.
- Your left pedal will already be fitted, so take the unfitted pedal and screw it clockwise into the threaded hole on your crank arm. We trial fit these prior to dispatch to ensure there is no cross-threading, so please take extra care when fitting.
- Adjust your saddle height if necessary by loosening the seat clamp and adjusting it to a suitable height. We recommend that your knee is slightly bent at the bottom of each pedal stroke whilst sat comfortably.
- Double check that every bolt you have adjusted is tight.
- We recommend charging your ebike to full capacity before you ride it to help the long-term health of your battery. To see if there is sufficient level of charge please check the handlebar display.
Please note - we complete the same pre-departure assembly on folding electric bikes, but dispatch them folded in their original box.
If you require the help of your local bike shop, please be aware that the service will be chargeable.
If you have any questions relating to above you can also email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes occasional delays are possible due to conditions outside of our control. Whilst we work hard to deliver within the provided timescales, we are unable to guarantee dates and times for delivery.
Checking Your Order
At point of delivery we kindly request that you please check your order for any signs of damage - even if you do not intend to use your item immediately - at which time you can sign for as damaged with the courier or reject the delivery. Please report any damages to our customer service team by calling on 0333 090 1921 or emailing email@example.com. Any claims for damages or discrepancies must be submitted within 3 days of receipt of your goods and we request images of the damage for our records.
Returns & Refunds
When to return (Direct Delivery)
- Changed your mind about your order? Not a problem – simply let us know within 14 days of receipt of your goods that you wish to return your unwanted goods. You then have a further 14 days to return the item(s) to us.
- Information regarding the return of damaged goods can be found at the bottom of this returns policy.
- Please be aware that we will need to inspect and approve a return before issuing any refunds.
How to return (Direct Delivery)
- We kindly request that you put your returns request in writing to us and state whether you would like a refund, exchange or replacement. Please inform us of your request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our upmost to respond within 1-2 working days.
- Please note that you are liable for any transportation costs incurred to return your item(s).
- Please be aware that any unwanted goods should be returned to us unused, in their original packaging, and in the condition in which you received them. Please check that all instructions and fixings for your item are included with your return.
- If your order comes in multiple boxes, please ensure that all parts are returned to us in their original packing and in their original received condition.
- Please ensure that you also request proof of postage from your chosen courier and notify us of your return tracking information at email@example.com
- All returns should be sent in original packaging. If you are unable to repackage the item please note a £20 charge will apply for the cost of replacement packaging.
Getting a refund
- The team processes the refund to your original method of payment within 3-5 working days of confirming that we have received your item(s). The return of the funds into your account is then dependant on the end processor, e.g. your bank, Paypal, ShopPay, etc.
- For items that are returned to us as unwanted, we will refund the original paid price of the item itself .
- If you have requested a replacement or exchange of your goods, this will be sent out once we have received and approved your return.
- We reserve the right to withhold part or all of a refund should any unwanted goods not be returned to us in their original condition. A re-stocking fee may also apply.
- If you would like an update on the status of your refund, exchange or replacement please contact our team on 0333 090 1921 (Mon to Thurs, 8.30am-5pm, Fri 8.30am-1.30pm).
Returning faulty products
All items should be checked upon delivery, even if you are not planning on using your item straight away.
Although we strive to ensure that all of our products are carefully packaged and delivered to our customers, unfortunately there may be rare occasions when an item arrives faulty or damaged. In the event of receiving a faulty item, we please ask that you either: Reject the item upon delivery
Sign for the item as damaged and then forward on details of the issue plus any supporting images within 3 working days to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that we cannot accept damaged claims after 3 working days of receipt of the order.
Any replacements for items that have been agreed upon by our team as faulty/damaged will be sent to you free of postage charges.
If you have any questions about returning goods, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer service team. Contact telephone: 0333 090 1921 Contact email: email@example.com We are open from Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 1.30pm. Friday 8.30am to 1.30pm
FREE to your address or collect from your local bike shop.Terms of Service
We offer FREE shipping on all items with a value over £500 to individual addresses on the UK mainland, or we can arrange collection from a convenient bike shop to include a road check before collection and a 3 month service for an additional £25. (Choose HOME DELIVERY or COLECTION & SERVICE at checkout)
Delivery to GB offshore and the EU, will be charged £50 per item.
Frequently asked questionsQUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERED
We are adding our responses to questions from our customers as soon as they arise along with standard frequently asked enquiries.